– The Magic Tube, which can work only with compatible ballasts, is a replacement for fluorescent T8 lamps.
– The Magic Tube cannot work with magnetic ballasts.
– Designed to operate on existing ballasts with input voltage of AC120-277V, AC347V.
– Plastic housing and aluminum.
– Stable lumen output for different ballast brands with different ballast factors.
– THD less than 20%, Power factor more than 0.95.
– No UV emission.
– Reduces energy consumption up to 50%.
-Rated life far in excess of T8 fluorescent to minimize labor and cost to replace burned out fluorescent tubes.
– Contains no hazardous materials to eliminate disposal cost.
– Model Name: BT814W4FT Plug and Play Led Tube
– Wattage: 14W
– Life Span: 50,000 Hours
– Weight: 244g
– Led Chip: 104 pieces of SMT 2835
– Power Factor: More than 0.95
– Efficiency: l30 lm/W
– Certificates: UL, cUL, RoHS
– Diffuser option: Clear or frost
– Check the ballast installed in the field and make sure the ballast is in manufacturer’s ballast list.
– Loose and damaged lamp holder and socket need to be adjusted or be replaced.
“Plug” and “Play” procedure
– Turn off the power to the light fixture at the breaker panel before installation.
– Open the diffuser from the light fixture.Ensure pins are firmly seated in lampholders.
– Remove the flourescent tubes, Please dispose of these items properly as they contain mercury.
– Put led tube into the lighting fixture.
– Install the Led tube,close the diffuser.
– Turn on the power.
– Use only with specific electronic ballast.
– Risk of fire.Loose or damaged end cap and lampholder need to be replaced before installation.
– Risk of electric shock. Make installation with gloves.
– Use only in place of fluorescent lamps specified on label.
– This lamp is intended for use with emergency exists.
– These lamps are to be used in indoor damp location only. Do not suitable for wet location.
– These lamps works with a light dimmer.
– If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (Buzzing, Flickering, etc), immediately turn off power,remove lamp from
luminaire and contact manufacturer.
– This lamp only operates on electronic ballasts.If lamp does not light when the luminaire is energized, remove this lamp from luminaire and contact manufacturer.
– Do not make mass installation before sample testing.